The Hall Begins its Phased Reopening from 29th March 2021 – in Accordance with Government Guidelines
The most up-to-date guidance that we are working to when re-opening the hall is available here: Guidance on Re-Opening Village Halls From Devon Communities Together
Our hall is open as a ‘Covid-19 Secure Venue’ and there are some changes to usual procedures:
- hand sanitising/washing facilities have been enhanced;
- hirers are responsible for sanitising the hall before/during/at the end of their hires;
- the hall capacity is currently reduced to 60 people;
- indoor socialising should be restricted to groups of 6 people or 2 households;
- ‘social distancing’ is to be respected;
- face coverings should be worn in the hall except in a range of circumstances, including: if you are exempt, are undertaking permitted exercise, or are eating/drinking;
- a comprehensive set of Hall Hire Special Conditions are now included in the Booking Form – see the Bookings page for details.
Some of our regular hirers have already resumed their sessions at the hall and we hope that more will soon follow – we are also open to receiving bookings from new groups (subject to Government Guidance allowing such activities). We will continue to monitor and react to Government Guidance on how the Hall should be operated.]
Monthly Coffee Mornings/Afternoon Teas!
Details of the next Coffee Morning or Afternoon Tea can be seen on the Calendar. If you would like to hold a Coffee Morning (or Afternoon Tea!) at the Hall to raise money for a charity of your choice, then contact us for details (contact form at bottom of this page).
Liverton Village Hall is a Registered Charity, number 300871