The Hall Will Re-Open on December 2nd 2020
Our hall is open as a ‘Covid-19 Secure Venue’ and there are some changes to usual procedures:
- hand sanitising/washing facilities have been enhanced;
- hirers are responsible for sanitising the hall before/during/at the end of their hires;
- the hall capacity is currently reduced to 30 people;
- no one should arrive or socialise in a group of greater than 6;
- ‘social distancing’ is to be respected;
- face coverings should be worn in the hall except in a range of circumstances, including: if you are exempt, are undertaking permitted exercise, or are eating/drinking;
- we are not currently accepting bookings for private parties/celebrations;
- a comprehensive set of Hall Hire Special Conditions are now included in the Booking Form – see the Bookings page for details.
Some of our regular hirers have already resumed their sessions at the hall and we hope that more will soon follow – we are also open to receiving bookings from new groups (subject to Government Guidance allowing such activities). We will continue to monitor and react to Government Guidance on how the Hall should be operated.
Monthly Coffee Mornings/Afternoon Teas!
Details of the next Coffee Morning or Afternoon Tea can be seen on the Calendar. If you would like to hold a Coffee Morning (or Afternoon Tea!) at the Hall to raise money for a charity of your choice, then contact us for details (contact form at bottom of this page).
Liverton Village Hall is a Registered Charity, number 300871