The Hall is Now Open in Accordance with Government Guidelines
The most up-to-date guidance that we are working to when re-opening the hall is available here: National Guidance on Re-Opening Village Halls.
Our hall is open as a ‘Covid-19 Secure Venue’ and there are some changes to usual procedures:
- hand sanitising/washing facilities have been enhanced;
- hirers are responsible for ensuring that they comply with Government Regulations and Guidance during their hires;
- hirers are responsible for conducting their own Risk Assessments for activities that take place during their hires;
- hirers are responsible for sanitising the hall before/during their hires;
- a comprehensive set of Hall Hire Special Conditions are now included in the Booking Form – see the Bookings page for details.
Some of our regular hirers have already resumed their sessions at the hall and we hope that more will soon follow – we are also open to receiving bookings from new groups. We will continue to monitor and react to Government Guidance on how the Hall should be operated.
Monthly Coffee Mornings/Afternoon Teas!
Details of the next Coffee Morning or Afternoon Tea can be seen on the Calendar. If you would like to hold a Coffee Morning (or Afternoon Tea!) at the Hall to raise money for a charity of your choice, then contact us for details (contact form at bottom of this page).
Liverton Village Hall is a Registered Charity, number 300871