Re-Opening the Hall
We are very happy to announce that we will be re-opening the Hall from 10th August 2020. In order to comply as a ‘Covid-19 Secure Premises’ there are some changes to usual procedures:
- hand sanitising/washing facilities have been enhanced;
- hirers are responsible for sanitising the hall before/during/at the end of their hires;
- the hall capacity is currently reduced to 30 people;
- ‘social distancing’ is to be respected;
- we are not currently accepting bookings for parties/celebrations;
- a comprehensive set of Hall Hire Special Conditions are now included in the Booking Form – see the Bookings page for details.
We hope that many of our previous regular hirers will be able to work with these changes – and we are open to receiving bookings from new groups (subject to Government Guidance allowing such activities). We will continue to monitor and react to Government Guidance on how the Hall should be operated.
Postponement of AGM
The Hall’s Annual General Meeting, due to have been held on Monday 6th April, was postponed due to the Covid-19 regulations. We will be announcing a new date for the AGM to be held in the Autumn, subject to Covid-19 regulations.
Chairman of the Hall Management Committee
Monthly Coffee Mornings/Afternoon Teas!
Details of the next Coffee Morning or Afternoon Tea can be seen on the Calendar. If you would like to hold a Coffee Morning (or Afternoon Tea!) at the Hall to raise money for a charity of your choice, then contact us for details (contact form at bottom of this page).
Liverton Village Hall is a Registered Charity, number 300871