‘Plan B’ Update (9th December 2021)
Following the announcement of ‘Plan B’ covid restrictions an assessment has been made of the implications for Hall operations (official guidance on face coverings is available here). Face coverings are required to be be worn in the hall unless:
- the hall is operating as a cafe/hospitality venue (serving food or drink);
- exercising (including fitness/dance);
- claiming an exemption.
See the official Government guidance (linked above) for details if in doubt.
The Hall is Now Open in Accordance with Government Guidelines
The most up-to-date guidance that we are working to when re-opening the hall is available here: National Guidance on Re-Opening Village Halls.
Our hall is open as a ‘Covid-19 Secure Venue’ and there are some changes to usual procedures:
- hand sanitising/washing facilities have been enhanced;
- hirers are responsible for ensuring that they comply with Government Regulations and Guidance during their hires;
- hirers are responsible for conducting their own Risk Assessments for activities that take place during their hires;
- hirers are responsible for sanitising the hall before/during their hires;
- a comprehensive set of Hall Hire Special Conditions are now included in the Booking Form – see the Bookings page for details.
Some of our regular hirers have already resumed their sessions at the hall and we hope that more will soon follow – we are also open to receiving bookings from new groups. We will continue to monitor and react to Government Guidance on how the Hall should be operated.
Monthly Coffee Mornings/Afternoon Teas!
Details of the next Coffee Morning or Afternoon Tea can be seen on the Calendar. If you would like to hold a Coffee Morning (or Afternoon Tea!) at the Hall to raise money for a charity of your choice, then contact us for details (contact form at bottom of this page).
Liverton Village Hall is a Registered Charity, number 300871